Friday, September 6, 2013

Secret places in bearville!

Hello again and welcome back to my blog! As I promised yesterday, I will be revealing all the secret places in bearville that I know about. Ok.

So, the first place is in town square. There is a trampoline on the left side of Bearville outfitters. Clicking it will bring you to Bearville outfitters rooftop.

The next place is located in the Coffee Shop in Furbulous Fashion District. Go inside the Coffee Shop and click on the weird painting across from the table with Pawsome painting on it. Now you in the Top Secret Coffee Shop.

Now for next place, you need to go into the place called Entrance.  Ahead of you is a tree with a big hole in it. Click on the hole and you'll be in the Tree House!

Head on over to Sunshine Shores Cave, and click the bottom of the palm tree behind the lifeguard chair. If you had trouble with this one, you are NOT alone!



If you guys play on poptropica, head on over to poptropicawalkthrough2.blogspot.com  for walkthroughs!



Comment below and tell me what I should do next!


Blog out!

No comments:

Post a Comment