Thursday, September 5, 2013

More bearbill makers!

Even more ways to make bearbills easily! 

Hey guys and welcome back to another day of bearville blogging!
I found more ways to get fast money-yay!
So, go to the Pawforming arts center and head inside. On the left hand side balcony, if you click it, it will bring you backstage, and you can play a game called Backstage Search, which will get you 200 bearbills easily.
Work at the Clothing store at the bearywood mall for 3 shifts and the same for the other mall stores.
Work in the coffee shop for several shifts, this will earn you 20 bearbills each shift you work. I typically go on a quiet server so nobody comes into the coffee shop while I am working, and I can just leave the computer and do something until my shift is over, then I'll start a new shift, and so on and so forth.
Go to the furtastic fountain in Town square each day!
If you are good with math/money, work at the bank.

Thanks for reading my blog yet again, and check back tomorrow for my next post which will be on:






Secret places in bearville!









Blog Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment